Report NEP-IPR-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010. "The Problem of Trading Patents in Organized Markets: A Dynamic Experimental Microeconomic System Model and Informal Price Theory," Working Papers 1016, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010. "Coordinating Inventive and Innovative Decisions Through Markets with Prices: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," Working Papers 1018, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010. "From Personal to Impersonal Exchange in Ideas: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," Working Papers 1017, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2011. "What’s Intellectual Property Good for?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000082, David K. Levine.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Jung , Taehyun & Walsh , John P., 2011. "Organizational paths of commercializing patented inventions: The effects of transaction costs, firm capabilities, and collaborative ties," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2011. "Acquisitions, Entry and Innovation in Network Industries," Working Paper Series 867, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Massimo, Riccaboni & Jakub, Growiec & Fabio, Pammolli, 2011. "Innovation and Corporate Dynamics: A Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 30046, University Library of Munich, Germany.