Report NEP-IPR-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2010. "Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999," KITeS Working Papers 029, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2010.
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Christine Halmenschlager, 2010. "Optimal Patentability Requirements with Fragmented Property Rights," Working Papers 2010.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2010. "Do Patents Alter the Direction of Scientific Inquiry? Evidence from a Survey of Academic Scientists," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christian Ghiglino & Nicole Kuschy, 2010. "Are Patent Citations Driven by Quality?," Economics Discussion Papers 692, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Luigi Orsenigo & Valerio Sterzi, 2010. "Comparative Study of the Use of Patents in Different Industries," KITeS Working Papers 033, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2010.
- Grammig, Joachim G. & Jank, Stephan, 2010. "Creative destruction and asset prices," CFR Working Papers 10-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Item repec:old:wpaper:321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koen Frenken & Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort, 2010. "The citation impact of research collaboration in science-based industries: A spatial-institutional analysis," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Mar 2010.
- Claudio Panico, 2010. "On Managing Research Collaborations: Which Form of Governance?," KITeS Working Papers 032, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2010.
- Adermon, Adrian & Liang, Che-Yuan, 2010. "Piracy, Music and Movies: A Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series 854, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.