Report NEP-IPR-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, 2010. "Patenting Public-Funded Research For Technology Transfer: A Conceptual-Empirical Synthesis of US Evidence and Lessons for India," Working Papers id:2719, eSocialSciences.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2010. "On the optimal mix of patent instruments," MPRA Paper 24039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fier, Heide & Pyka, Andreas, 2010. "Against the one-way-street: Analyzing knowledge transfer from industry to science," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-048, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David F Hendry, 2010. "Research And The Academic: A Tale Of Two Cultures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 10-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Carlos D. Santos, 2010. "Competition, product and process innovation: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2010-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).