Report NEP-IPR-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The Quality Factor in Patent Systems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2010. "Productivity and Propensity: The Two Faces of the R&D-Patent Relationship," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea, 2010. "The globalisation of intellectual property rights: four learned lessons and four theses," MPRA Paper 21930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García-García, Jesús & Alonso de Magdaleno, María Isabel, 2010. "Fair value on commons-based intellectual property assets: Lessons of an estimation over Linux kernel," MPRA Paper 23680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wörter, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2010. "Innovation, competition and incentives for R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Polder, Michael & Van Leeuwen, George & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2010. "Product, process and organizational innovation: drivers, complementarity, and productivity effects," MPRA Paper 23719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Interaction with universities and firm's innovative performance: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201008, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14784/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grimpe, Christoph, 2010. "Scientific excellence and extramural research grants: Beggars can't be choosers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2010. "Profits, R&D and Innovation: a Model and a Test," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-05, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2010. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 256, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Clément Lemelin, 2010. "Le financement public de l’enseignement universitaire au Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-06, CIRANO.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2013. "Copyright and brands in the digital age: Internalizing the externalities of meaning," Post-Print hal-00498365, HAL.