Report NEP-IPR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Shiller & Joel Waldfogel, 2009. "Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Song Pricing and its Alternatives," NBER Working Papers 15390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinsson, Gustav & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Internal Finance and Patents - evidence from firm-level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 194, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00415747_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419330_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Layne-Farrar, Anne & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Licensing Complementary Patents: â€œPatent Trollsâ€, Market Structure, and â€œExcessiveâ€ Royalties," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 275, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Reforms, Patent Protection and Knowledge Accumulation in India," MPRA Paper 17656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2009. "Does social software support service innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 09-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lee Branstetter & Kamal Saggi, 2009. "Intellectual Property Rights, Foreign Direct Investment, and Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 15393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.