Report NEP-IPR-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mueller, Elisabeth & Harhoff, Dietmar & Haeussler, Carolin, 2009. "To Be Financed or Not : The Role of Patents for Venture Capital Financing," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 09-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 0902, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009. "How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Shefali Sharma, 2009. "The EU-India FTA Critical Considerations in a Time of Crisis," Working Papers id:2031, eSocialSciences.