Report NEP-IPR-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nakanishi, Yasuo & Yamada, Setsuo, 2008. "Measuring the Rate of Obsolescence of Patents in Japanese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 10837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Value Creation in the Interface of Industry and Academy - A Case Study of Intellectual Capital of Technology Transfer Offices At US Universities," Discussion Papers 1148, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2008. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 019, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís, 2008. "Optimal Two-Part Tariff Licensing Contracts with Differentiated Goods and Endogenous R&D," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).