Report NEP-IPR-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nakanishi, Yasuo & Yamada, Setsuo, 2008. "Measuring the Rate of Obsolescence of Patents in Japanese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 10837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Value Creation in the Interface of Industry and Academy - A Case Study of Intellectual Capital of Technology Transfer Offices At US Universities," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1148, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2008. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 019, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- RamÃ³n FaulÃ-Oller & Joel SandonÃs, 2008. "Optimal Two-Part Tariff Licensing Contracts with Differentiated Goods and Endogenous R&D," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2008-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).