Report NEP-IPR-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli, 2008. "Public R&D Funding and Entrepreneurial Innovation," Discussion Papers 1142, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2008. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," MPRA Paper 9454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Reid, Robert J. K., 2008. "Evidence from the Patent Record on the Development of Cash Dispensing Technology," MPRA Paper 9461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, Pedro & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Formal and Strategic Appropriability Strategies of Multinational Firms: A Cross Country Comparison," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Annamaria Conti & Patrick Gaulé, 2008. "Universities and access to medicines: What is the optimal ‘humanitarian license’?," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2008-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2008. "Does Open Innovation Foster Productivity? Evidence from Open Source Software(OSS) Firms," Discussion Papers 1135, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Max Albert, 2008. "Product Quality in a Simple OLG Model of Scientific Competition," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200804, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).