Report NEP-IPR-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmiele, Anja & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "Internationalizing R&D Co-opetition: Dress for the Dance with the Devil," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4682 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Coad & Rekha Rao, 2007. "The Employment Effects of Innovations in High-Tech Industries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Alberto Onetti & Hal Steger, 2007. "Formulating an open source business model requires community segmentation and targeted marketing," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0707, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Franck Paolucci, 2007. "Des contraintes aux contributions des investissements en R&D aux Etats-Unis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Centres of Research Excellence in Economics in the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP180, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2007. "Multilateral Subsidy Games," Economics Series Working Papers 346, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Müller, 2006. "Human Capital and Successful Academic Spin-Off," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-14, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.