Report NEP-IPR-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary Benner & Joel Waldfogel, 2007. "Close to You? Bias and Precision in Patent-Based Measures of Technological Proximity," NBER Working Papers 13322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Conti & Patrick Gaulé & Dominique Foray, 2007. "Academic licensing: a European study," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2007-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Gilles Koléda, 2007. "Northern and Southern Patent Novelty Requirement Harmonization, Growth and Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "The Spatial Distribution of Innovation Networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 91, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 13338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Rønde, 2005. "Leveraging Resistance to Change and the Skunk Works Model of Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stuart, Graham & Higgins, Matthew, 2007. "The Impact of Patenting on New Product Introductions in the Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 4574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahel Falk & Werner Hölzl & Hannes Leo, 2007. "On the Roles and Rationales of European STI Policies," WIFO Working Papers 299, WIFO.