Report NEP-IPR-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andréanne Léger, 2007. "The Role(s) of Intellectual Property Rights for Innovation: A Review of the Empirical Evidence and Implications for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 707, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luca, SPINESI, 2007. "IPR for Public and Private Innovations, and Growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2007015, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Abramson, Bruce, 2007. "India's journey toward an effective patent," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4301, The World Bank.
- Petra Moser, 2007. "Why Don't Inventors Patent?," NBER Working Papers 13294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2007-022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore