Report NEP-IPR-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Heterogeneity of Patenting Activity and Its Implications for Scientific Research," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 07-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wright, Malcolm & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2007. "Verification of Citations: Fawlty Towers of Knowledge?," MPRA Paper 4149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramanujam, Padmanabha, 2007. "Floss (Free/Libre Open Source Software): A Theme For Cultural Differences Study," MPRA Paper 4182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Knowledge Theory and Investment: Enhanced Investment Decision Based on the properties of Point X," MPRA Paper 4201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Ellison, 2007. "Is Peer Review in Decline?," NBER Working Papers 13272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.