Report NEP-IPR-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerry Thursby & Anne Fuller & Marie Thursby, 2007. "US Faculty Patenting: Inside and Outside the University," NBER Working Papers 13256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Mutti & Harry Grubert, 2007. "The Effect of Taxes on Royalties and the Migration of Intangible Assets Abroad," NBER Working Papers 13248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pievatolo, Maria Chiara, 2007. "The pirate from Koenigsberg: why closed source software is not worth of copyright protection," MPRA Paper 4002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clercq, D. de & Hessels, S.J.A. & Stel, A.J. van, 2007. "Knowledge Spillovers and Entrepreneursâ€™ Export Orientation," Research Paper ERS-2007-038-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Eva Chang, 2007. "Examining the Social Infrastructure of Berlin Adlershof-City of Science, Technology, and Media," NEURUS papers neurusp111, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Ville, Simon, 2006. "Modelling the Research Output of Australian Universities by Discipline," Economics Working Papers wp06-26, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.