Report NEP-IPR-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Fabio Montobbio, 2006. "Knowledge diffusion from university and public research. A comparison between US, Japan and Europe using patent citations," KITeS Working Papers 193, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2006.
- Hanns Ullrich, 2006. "National, European and Community Patent Protection: Time for Reconsideration," EUI-LAW Working Papers 41, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & Shiferaw Gurmu, 2007. "Patents, R&D And Lag Effects: Evidence From Flexible Methods For Count Panel Data On Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating A Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1606, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Rossi, Federica, 2005. "Innovation policy in the European Union: instruments and objectives," MPRA Paper 2009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2007.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_4, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Innovation - the importance of domestic and foreign sources," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 83, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 29 Jun 2007.