Report NEP-INT-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lameli, Alfred & Nitsch, Volker & Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2013. "Same Same But Different: Dialects and Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 7397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:0000016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spring, Eva & Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Does Bilateral Trust Affect International Movement of Goods and Labor?," IZA Discussion Papers 7385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," IIDE Discussion Papers 20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Alvaro Garcia Marin & Nico Voigtländer, 2013. "Exporting and Plant-Level Efficiency Gains: It’s in the Measure," NBER Working Papers 19033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Siroën, Jean-Marc & Yucer, Ayçil, 2013. "Internal and International Vertical Specialization– Estimations For Brazil and new Approach to Gravity Models," MPRA Paper 46897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2013. "Association of Southeast Asian Nations, People's Republic of China, and India Growth and the Rest of the World : The Role of Trade," Development Economics Working Papers 23409, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.