Report NEP-INT-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Orefice, 2013. "International Migration and Trade Agreements: the new role of PTAs," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 111, FIW.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2013. "Intra-Firm Trade And Product Contractibility," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antoine Gervais, 2013. "Product Quality and Firm Heterogeneity in International Trade," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "New Trade Models, New Welfare Implications," NBER Working Papers 18919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility, financial constraints and trade: empirical evidence from Chinese firms," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 112, FIW.
- Josheski, Dushko & Fotov, Risto, 2013. "Gravity Modeling: International Trade And R&D," MPRA Paper 45550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2013. "India’s Trade and Gravity Model: A Static and Dynamic Panel Data," MPRA Paper 45502, University Library of Munich, Germany.