Report NEP-INT-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2010. "International Supply Chains and the Volatility of Trade," BEA Working Papers 0059, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Angela Cheptea & Alexandre Gohin & Marilyne Huchet Bourdon, 2011. "Applying the gravity approach to sector trade: Who bears the trade costs?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 201101, INRA UMR SMART.
- A. Naghavi & J. Spies & F. Toubal, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Product Complexity, and the Organization of Multinational Firms," Working Papers wp773, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Persson, Maria, 2011. "From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Ansari, Nasim & Khan, Tamanna, 2011. "FDI and regional economic integration in SAARC region: problems and prospects," MPRA Paper 32365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JINJI Naoto & ZHANG Xingyuan & HARUNA Shoji, 2011. "Does Tobin's q Matter for Firms' Choices of Globalization Mode?," Discussion papers 11061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Working Paper Series rwp11-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports," ADBI Working Papers 298, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Breinlich, Holger & Cuñat, Alejandro, 2011. "A Many-Country Model of Industrialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ngeleza, Guyslain, 2011. "Institutions, geography, trade, and income per capita: A spatial-simultaneous equation approach," IFPRI discussion papers 1082, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).