Report NEP-INT-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2010. "International Supply Chains and the Volatility of Trade," BEA Working Papers, Bureau of Economic Analysis 0059, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Angela Cheptea & Alexandre Gohin & Marilyne Huchet Bourdon, 2011. "Applying the gravity approach to sector trade: Who bears the trade costs?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 11-01, INRA UMR SMART.
- A. Naghavi & J. Spies & F. Toubal, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Product Complexity, and the Organization of Multinational Firms," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp773, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Persson, Maria, 2011. "From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2011-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Ansari, Nasim & Khan, Tamanna, 2011. "FDI and regional economic integration in SAARC region: problems and prospects," MPRA Paper 32365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JINJI Naoto & ZHANG Xingyuan & HARUNA Shoji, 2011. "Does Tobin's q Matter for Firms' Choices of Globalization Mode?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 298, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Breinlich, Holger & Cuñat, Alejandro, 2011. "A Many-Country Model of Industrialization," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ngeleza, Guyslain, 2011. "Institutions, geography, trade, and income per capita: A spatial-simultaneous equation approach," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1082, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).