Report NEP-INT-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shalah Mostashari, 2011. "Vertical specialization, intermediate tariffs, and the pattern of trade: assessing the role of tariff liberalization to U.S. bilateral trade 1989-2001," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 71, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Torfinn Harding & Beata Javorcik, 2011. "FDI and Export Upgrading," Economics Series Working Papers 526, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Edmonds & Yao Li, 2010. "A New Perspective On China Trade Growth: Application Of A New Index Of Bilateral Trade Intensity," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201025, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates and Chinaâ€™s bilateral Trade Balances," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-30, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Beghin, John C. & Disdier, Anne-Celia & Marette, Stephan & van Tongeren, Frank, 2011. "Measuring Costs And Benefits Of Non-Tariff Measures In Agri-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers 32393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- JosÃ© Pedro Ponte & Armando J. Garcia Pires, 2010. "The choice of transport technology in the presence of exports and FDI," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0032, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o, revised Jan 2011.
- Ferro, Esteban, 2011. "Signaling and technological marketing tools for exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5547, The World Bank.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2011. "Monopolistic Competition and North-South Trade," Working Papers, Utah State University, Department of Economics 2011-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011. "U.S. trade and inventory dynamics," Working Papers 11-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prehn, SÃ¶ren & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2010. "Payment decoupling and the intra-European calf trade," DARE Discussion Papers 1008, Georg-August University of GÃ¶ttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Sposi, Michael J., 2010. "Trade Barriers and the Price of Nontradables Relative to Tradables," MPRA Paper 28385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lo, Fang-Yi & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Tan, Danchi, 2010. "The Relationship between Location-Bound Advantages and International Strategy: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business 10-0103, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.