Report NEP-INT-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2010. "Modes of foreign direct investment and patterns of trade: Why do multinational enterprises come To China?," MPRA Paper 26679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi, 2010. "Intermediaries in International Trade: direct versus indirect modes of export," LEM Papers Series 2010/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Adriana Cardozo & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries` Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 206, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Ben Zissimos, 2010. "Why are Trade Agreements Regional?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1002, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter Egger & Mario Larch & Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2010. "The Trade Effects of Endogenous Preferential Trade Agreements," SOI - Working Papers 1013, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Zhi George Yu, 2010. "Tariff Pass-Through, Firm Heterogeneity and Product Quality," Working Papers 10-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kesternich, Iris & Lipponer, Alexander & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Exports Versus FDI Revisited: Does Finance Matter?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 340, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Daniel Baumgarten, 2010. "Exporters and the Rise in Wage Inequality – Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0217, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, Wages and Productivity," SERC Discussion Papers 0029, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Timo Mitze, 2010. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," Ruhr Economic Papers 0222, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Terra Cristina & Vasconcelos Enrico, 2010. "Credit Market Quality, Innovation and Trade," THEMA Working Papers 2010-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alberto Felettigh & Stefano Federico, 2010. "Measuring the price elasticity of import demand in the destination markets of Italian exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 776, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan & Kim, Sangkyom, 2010. "A Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific (FTAAP): Is It Desirable?," MPRA Paper 26680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin E. Staub, 2010. "A causal interpretation of extensive and intensive margin effects in generalized Tobit models," SOI - Working Papers 1012, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.