Report NEP-INT-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Clever & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2010. "Deeper Integration: What Effects On Trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 204, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Estrella Gómez Herrera, 2010. "Comparing alternative methods to estimate gravity models of bilateral trade," ThE Papers 10/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Chang, C-L. & Chen, S-P. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Econometric Institute Report EI 2010-55, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Kai Andree, 2010. "Spatial discrimination, nations' size and transportation costs," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 101, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2010. "Exporting and performance: Market entry, expansion and destination characteristics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long & Hirotaka Miura, 2010. "Where to Find Positive Productivity Spillovers from FDI in China: Disaggregated Analysis," Working Papers 142010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2010. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 610, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2010. "China-Malaysia’s Trading and Exchange Rate: Complementary or Conflicting Features?," MPRA Paper 25546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Borje, 2010. "Firm Strategy, Location and MNE-networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 241, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andrzej Torój & Karolina Konopczak, 2010. "Estimating the Baumol-Bowen and Balassa-Samuelson effects in the Polish economy -- a disaggregated approach," Working Papers 6, Ministry of Finance in Poland.