Report NEP-INT-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Clever & Inmaculada MartÃnez-Zarzoso, 2010. "Deeper Integration: What Effects On Trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 204, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Estrella GÃ³mez Herrera, 2010. "Comparing alternative methods to estimate gravity models of bilateral trade," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 10/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020785 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai Andree, 2010. "Spatial discrimination, nations' size and transportation costs," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 101, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2010. "Exporting and performance: Market entry, expansion and destination characteristics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long & Hirotaka Miura, 2010. "Where to Find Positive Productivity Spillovers from FDI in China: Disaggregated Analysis," Working Papers 142010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2010. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 610, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2010. "China-Malaysiaâ€™s Trading and Exchange Rate: Complementary or Conflicting Features?," MPRA Paper 25546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans & Johansson, Borje, 2010. "Firm Strategy, Location and MNE-networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 241, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andrzej TorÃ³j & Karolina Konopczak, 2010. "Estimating the Baumol-Bowen and Balassa-Samuelson effects in the Polish economy -- a disaggregated approach," Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland 6, Ministry of Finance in Poland.