Report NEP-INT-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Rebeyrol, 2009. "Trade Liberalization, Offshoring and Firm Heterogeneity," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/26, European University Institute.
- Roc Armenter & Miklós Koren, 2009. "Economies of Scale and the Size of Exporters," CeFiG Working Papers 7, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 12 Mar 2009.
- Bianka Dettmer & Fredrik Erixon & Andreas Freytag & Pierre Olivier Legault Tremblay, 2009. "The Dynamics of Structural Change - The European Union's Trade with China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Clément Bosquet & Hervé Boulhol, 2009. "Gravity, log of gravity and the "distance puzzle"," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00401386, HAL.
- László Halpern & Miklós Koren & Adam Szeidl, 2011. "Imported Inputs and Productivity," CeFiG Working Papers 8, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 16 Sep 2011.
- Péter Karádi & Miklós Koren, 2008. "A Spatial Explanation for the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," CeFiG Working Papers 4, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2005. "Domestic And Global Sourcing," Monash Economics Working Papers 05/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Itskhoki, Oleg & Redding, Stephen J., 2009. "Inequality and Unemployment in a Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulia BETTIN & Alessia LO TURCO, 2009. "A Cross Country View On South-North Migration And Trade," Working Papers 331, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jakob Madsen, 2008. "Trade Barriers, Openness, And Economic Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 27/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen & V. Pradeep Author-X-Name- V, 2008. "Productivity Spillovers In Indian Manufacturing Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 30/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Robert M Stern, 2009. "Trade in Financial Services--Has the IMF Been Involved Constructively?," Working Papers 587, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.