Report NEP-INT-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neary, J. Peter, 2009. "Putting the "New" into New Trade Theory: Paul Krugman's Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00354190_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theo S. Eicher & Christian Henn, 2009. "In Search of WTO Trade Effects," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, wages and productivity," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 161, National Bank of Belgium.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2009. "Consolidation and Harmonization of Regional Trade Agreements (RTAs): A Path Toward Global Free Trade," MPRA Paper 14217, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2009.
- Frost, Mark & Parton, Kevin A., 2009. "From Agriculture to Mining: The Impact of Structural Changes in Australian Commodity Exports on the Australian Terms of Trade," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 47630, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2009. "International Trade and Aggregate Fluctuations in Granular Economies," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 585, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ben Hunt, 2009. "The Declining Importance of Tradable Goods Manufacturing in Australia and New Zealand," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/16, International Monetary Fund.