Report NEP-INT-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:14716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arjan Lejour & Nico van Leeuwen & Arie ten Cate, 2008. "The quality of bilateral services trade data: contribution to GTAP7 database," CPB Memorandum, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 212, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skriner, Edith, 2009. "Competitiveness and Specialisation of the Austrian Export Sector. A Constant-Market-Shares Analysis," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 235, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Michele Imbruno, 2008. "INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN THE ITALIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR: Self-Selection or Learning-by-Exporting?," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 21-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Kristine Vitola & Gundars Davidsons, 2008. "Structural Transformation of Exports in a Product Space Model," Working Papers, Latvijas Banka 2008/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Nuno Leitão & Horácio Faustino & Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Determinants of Vertical Intra-Industry Trade in the Automobile Manufacturing Sector: globalization and fragmentation," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2009/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Aoife Hanley, 2009. "Overseas Links as Export Conduits," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1483, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hernando Zuleta & Oscar Avila & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2009. "The balassa-samuelson hypothesis and elderly migration," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 005267, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.