Report NEP-INT-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chahir Zaki, 2008. "Does Trade Facilitation Matter in Bilateral Trade ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348924, HAL.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2008. "Global Production and Trade in the Knowledge Economy," NBER Working Papers 14626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Blonigen, 2008. "New Evidence on the Formation of Trade Policy Preferences," NBER Working Papers 14627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon & Thomas, Marcelle, 2008. "The effects of alternative free trade agreements on Peru: Evidence from a global computable general equilibrium model," IFPRI discussion papers 824, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2008. "The potential cost of a failed Doha Round:," Issue briefs 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kang, Hyunsoo & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hilbun, Brian M., 2009. "Structure And Conduct Of The World Rice Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46080, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kang, Hyunsoo & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hilbun, Brian M., 2009. "An Empirical Estimation Of The Import Demand Model And Welfare Effects: The Case Of Rice Importing Countries," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46082, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Islam, Asif M., 2008. "Trade and the Environment," Working Papers 45982, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.