Report NEP-INT-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2005. "Factor Price Equality and the Economies of the United States," Working Papers 05-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karacaovali, Baybars, 2006. "Productivity matters for trade policy : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3925, The World Bank.
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "Trade Policy and Pro-Poor Growth," International Trade 0504007, EconWPA.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2006. "Democracy and Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 12250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Andrew Bernard & Peter Schott, 2005. "Importers, Exporters, and Multinationals: A Portrait of Firms in the U.S. that Trade Goods," Working Papers 05-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rönnbäck, Klas, 2006. "Flexibility and protectionism. Swedish trade in sugar during the early modern era," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 4, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Andrew Bernard & Peter Schott, 2005. "Survival of the Best Fit: Exposure to Low-Wage Countries and the (Uneven) Growth of U.S. Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 05-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Amina Lahrèche-Révil & Juliette Milgram, 2006. "Exchange-rate policies and trade in the MENA countries," ThE Papers 06/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Evdokia Moïsé, 2006. "Special and Differential Treatment in the Area of Trade Facilitation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 32, OECD Publishing.
- Funke, Katja & Nickel, Christiane, 2006. "Does fiscal policy matter for the trade account? A panel cointegration study," Working Paper Series 0620, European Central Bank.
- David Rigby & Sebastien Breau, 2006. "Impacts of Trade on Wage Inequality in Los Angeles: Analysis Using Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 06-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Joachim Wagner, 2006. "International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "South German Silver, European Textiles, and Venetian Trade with the Levant and Ottoman Empire, c. 1370 to c. 1720: A non-mercantilist approach," Working Papers tecipa-224, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2006. "The Australian Preferential Tariff Regime," OECD Trade Policy Papers 33, OECD Publishing.