Report NEP-INT-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara J. Spencer, 2005. "International Outsourcing and Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 11418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas M. Steger & Lucas Bretschger, 2005. "Globalization, the volatility of intermediate goods prices and economic growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/40, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Robert C. Tatum, 2005. "Sustaining Imperfectly Credible Trade Liberalization: Do the Rate of Tariff Reduction and the Degree of Labor Mobility Matter?," International Finance 0506007, EconWPA.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers 2005/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Fabrizio Onida, 2005. "US, Europe and the developing world: transatlantic challenges for world integration," KITeS Working Papers 164, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:432 is not listed on IDEAS anymore