Report NEP-INO-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2014. "Process Innovation and Product Quality Improvement in a Dynamic Monopoly," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp926, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martinez Ros, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb140301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Dirk Meissner & Pavel Rudnik, 2014. "A Policy Perspective On The Russian Technology Platforms," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 26/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 53, WWWforEurope.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "On the R&D giants' shoulders: Do FDI help to stand on them?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre 2014-01, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Hoshida, Keisuke, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model with Negative Population Growth," MPRA Paper 53833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natera, Jose Miguel & Pansera, Mario, 2013. "How Innovation Systems and Development Theories complement each other," MPRA Paper 53633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tian Tang & David Popp, 2014. "The Learning Process and Technological Change in Wind Power: Evidence from China’s CDM Wind Projects," NBER Working Papers 19921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evan Borkum & Anu Rangarajan & Dana Rotz & Swetha Sridharan & Sukhmani Sethi & Mercy Manorajini, 2014. "Evaluation of the Team-Based Goals and Performance Based Incentives (TBGI) Innovation in Bihar," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 8037, Mathematica Policy Research.