Report NEP-INO-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Artuc, Erhan & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "R&D and aggregate fluctuations," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6017, The World Bank.
- Leonardo Buzzavo, 2012. "Strategy innovation as business model reconfiguration," Working Papers 2, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Christopher F Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2012. "R&D Expenditures and Geographical Sales Diversification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 794, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 Nov 2012.
- Vijayaraghavan, K. & Dutz, Mark A., 2012. "Biotechnology innovation for inclusive growth : a study of Indian policies to foster accelerated technology adaptation for affordable development," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6022, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2012. "Intensité de l'investissement privé en R&D dans les pays de l'OCDE : Impact et complémentarité des mesures de soutien financier," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00683648, HAL.