Report NEP-INO-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster," NBER Working Papers 17503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental innovations, local networks and internationalization," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1108, Public policies and local development.
- Levy, Brian, 2011. "Innovations in globalized regulation : opportunities and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5841, The World Bank.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "The "potential" face of absorptive capacity. An empirical investigation for an area of 3 European countries," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1106, Public policies and local development.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and Growth with Financial, and other, Frictions," NBER Working Papers 17512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandrine Labory, 2011. "Role of external knowledge flows in cluster upgrading: an empirical analysis of the Mirandola biomedical district in Italy," Working Papers 201114, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Aoife Hanley & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez, 2011. "Are Newly Exporting Firms more Innovative? Findings from Matched Spanish Innovators," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1735, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2010. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems : Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," IDB Publications 11098, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nakanishi, Yasuo, 2011. "Copyright and market structure under vertical relations," MPRA Paper 34206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- FARACE, Salvatore & MAZZOTTA, Fernanda, 2011. "Bivariate Probit Models for Analysing how “Knowledge” Affects Innovation and Performance in Small and Medium Sized Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy 120, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Max Nathan, 2011. "Ethnic Inventors, Diversity and Innovation in the UK: Evidence from Patents Microdata," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0092, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.