Report NEP-INO-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viktor Slavtchev & Simon Wiederhold, 2011. "The Impact of Government Procurement Composition on Private R&D Activities," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2011-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Pardo, Rafael & Rama, Ruth, 2011. "Not searching, but finding: Innovation as a non-linear source of the private use of public knowledge," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201106, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "R&D Offshoring and the Productivity Growth of European Regions," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1120, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2011. "Open strategies and innovation performance," MPRA Paper 31298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes Bento, Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michele Boldrin & Juan C Allamand & David K Levine & Carmine Ornaghi, 2011. "Competition and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000232, David K. Levine.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen, 2011. "Due diligence, research joint ventures, and incentives to innovate," MPRA Paper 33207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jason Fong, 2011. "Communitywide Database Designs for Tracking Innovation Impact: COMETS, STARS and Nanobank," NBER Working Papers 17404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartmann, Dominik & Arata, Atilio, 2011. "Measuring social capital and innovation in poor agricultural communities: The case of Cháparra, Peru," FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) 30-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).