Report NEP-INO-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junichi Nishimura & Yosuke Okada, 2010. "R&D Portfolios and Pharmaceutical Licensing," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-155, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Policy under Monopolistic Provision of Clean Technologies," MPRA Paper 28837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Innovation and demand in industry dynamics," Working Papers 1101, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Cycles and innovation," Working Papers 1103, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the support of innovative clusters sustainably foster R&D activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile contests," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1105, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Paolo Zeppini & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2010. "Competing Recombinant Technologies for Environmental Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-107/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aminata SISSOKO, 2011. "R&D Subsidies And Firm-Level Productivity: Evidence From France," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 01 Feb 2013.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Marcel J.L. de Heide & Amit Kothiyal, 2011. "How to select Instruments supporting R&D and Innovation by Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-021/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Martijn J. Smit & Maria A. Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2010. "Micro-Evidence on the Determinants of Innovation in The Netherlands: The Relative Importance of Absorptive Capacity and Agglomeration Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2011. "What are service sector innovations and how do we measure them?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 422, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.