Report NEP-INO-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Denicol & Luigi A. Franzoni, 2011. "Rewarding innovation efficiently: Research spill-overs and exclusive IP rights," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Carlo Menon, 2011. "Stars and comets: an exploration of the patent universe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 784, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Commercialization, Renewal and Quality of Patents," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 861, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Philippe Askenazy & Thomas Breda & Delphine Irac, 2010. "Advertising and R&D: Theory and evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564988, HAL.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2011. "Does Cluster Policy Trigger R&D Activity? Evidence from German Biotech Contests," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 15_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- M. Fadaee & L. Lambertini, 2011. "Using Auctions for Pollution Rights as Indirect Incentives for Investments in Green Technologies," Working Papers wp729, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Menezes, Jose H. V., 2010. "The political economy of innovation; an institutional analysis of industrial policy and development in Brazil," MPRA Paper 28849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florin Paun, 2011. ""Demand Readiness Level" (DRL), a new tool to hybridize Market Pull and Technology Push approaches," Post-Print halshs-00565048, HAL.