Report NEP-INO-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adriana Cassoni & Magdalena Ramada, 2010. "Innovation, R&D Investment and Productivity: Uruguayan Manufacturing Firms," Research Department Publications 4680, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2676/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justus Baron & Tim Pohlmann, 2010. "Essential Patents and Coordination Mechanisms," Post-Print hal-00508792, HAL.
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does FDI spur innovation, productivity and knowledge sourcing by incumbent firms? Evidence from manufacturing industry in Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp986, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R\& D Subsidization," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-453, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Economides, Nicholas, 2010. "Why Imposing New Tolls on Third-Party Content and Applications Threatens Innovation and Will Not Improve Broadband Providers’ Investment," Working paper 21, Regulation2point0.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," Research Department Publications 4679, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Singer, Hal J., 2009. "Why the iPhone Won't Last Forever and What the Government Should Do to Promote its Successor," Working paper 599, Regulation2point0.
- Adam Copeland & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2010. "The impact of competition on technology adoption: an apples-to-PCs analysis," Staff Reports 462, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hazlett, Thomas W. & Leo, Evan, 2010. "The Case for Liberal Spectrum Licenses: A Technical and Economic Perspective," Working paper 570, Regulation2point0.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2010. "Nurturing the Accumulation of Innovations: Lessons from the Internet," Working paper 574, Regulation2point0.