Report NEP-INO-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2010. "The impact of non-technological innovation on technical innovation: do services differ from manufacturing? An empirical analysis of Luxembourg firms," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-01, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Fabrice Comptour, 2010. "Do clusters generate greater innovation and growth? An analysis of European regions," Working Papers 2010-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rachel Griffith & Gareth Macartney, 2010. "Employment protection legislation, multinational firms and innovation," IFS Working Papers W10/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dolores Añon Higon & Miguel Manjon Antolin & Juan A. Mañez, 2010. "Multinationals, R&D and productivity: Evidence for UK Manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1110, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:440 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry," Post-Print hal-00498578, HAL.
- Anil K Gupta, 2010. "Innovations for Reviving Small-Scale Industries," Working Papers id:2662, eSocialSciences.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries," Working papers 188, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," NBER Working Papers 16188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Marzia Raybaudi & Martin Sola & Shasikanta Naindebam, 2010. "The Optimal Timing of the Introduction of New Products," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.