Report NEP-INO-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-15, CIRANO.
- Frauke G. Braun & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovative Activity in Wind and Solar Technology: Empirical Evidence on Knowledge Spillovers Using Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 993, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frauke G. Braun & Liz Hooper & Robert Wand & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovation in Concentrating Solar Power Technologies: A Study Drawing on Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 994, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans, 2010. "R&D Strategies and Entrepreneurial Spawning," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 228, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, TÃµnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- Manel Antelo, 2010. "Screening vs. signaling in technology licensing," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Innovation and the International Firm Structure: Theory and Evidence from German Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 315, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Borota, Teodora, 2010. "Innovation and Imitation in a Model of North-South TradeRecent evidence on world trade patterns reveals North-South specialization across," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2010:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Villani, 2009. "Valuation of R&D Investment Opportunities with the Threat of Competitors Entry in Real Option Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 21-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Michael D. Makowsky & David M. Levy, 2010. "Emergent Pareto-Levy Distributed Returns to Research in a Multi-Agent Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2010-10, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Segerstrom, Paul & Stepanok, Ignat, 2010. "Learning How to Export," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0727, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2010.