Report NEP-INO-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio Raffo & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2009. "How to play the “Names Game”: Patent retrieval comparing different heuristics," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Richard Harris & Mary Trainor, 2009. "Why Do Some Firms Undertake R&D Whereas Others Do Not?," SERC Discussion Papers 0020, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2009. "Innovative Sales, R&D and Total Innovation Expenditures: Panel Evidence on their Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-29, CIRANO.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Smith, Donal & Turcu, Camelia & Zhang, Xiaoheng, 2009. "What Determines the Attractiveness of the European Union to the Location of R&D Multinational Firms?," Papers WP306, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Isabel Pizarro & Juan C.Real & M.Dolores de la Rosa, 2009. "The role of entrepreneurial culture and human capital in innovation," Working Papers 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Mi Zhou, 2010. "Are Patent Laws Harmful to Developing Countries? Evidence from China," Working Papers 09-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2009. "On the real effects of private equity investment: evidence from new business creation," Working Paper Series 1078, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dkn:acctwp:aef_2004_01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elina Berghäll, 2009. "R&D, investment and structural change in Finland: Is low investment a problem?," Working Papers 6, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51073, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2009. "National Innovation System and the Emergence of Indian Information and Software Technology Multinationals," Working Papers id:2159, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James D. Adams, 2009. "Is the U.S. Losing Its Preeminence in Higher Education?," NBER Working Papers 15233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Liebig, 2009. "Interdisciplinary Longitudinal Surveys: Linking Individual Data to Organizational Data in Life-course Analysis," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 68, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2009. "Innovation through Discrimination!? A Formal Analysis of the Net Neutrality Debate," MPRA Paper 16655, University Library of Munich, Germany.