Report NEP-INO-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio Raffo & StÃ©phane Lhuillery, 2009. "How to play the â€œNames Gameâ€: Patent retrieval comparing different heuristics," CEMI Working Papers, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Richard Harris & Mary Trainor, 2009. "Why Do Some Firms Undertake R&D Whereas Others Do Not?," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0020, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2009. "Innovative Sales, R&D and Total Innovation Expenditures: Panel Evidence on their Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2009s-29, CIRANO.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Smith, Donal & Turcu, Camelia & Zhang, Xiaoheng, 2009. "What Determines the Attractiveness of the European Union to the Location of R&D Multinational Firms?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP306, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Isabel Pizarro & Juan C.Real & M.Dolores de la Rosa, 2009. "The role of entrepreneurial culture and human capital in innovation," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Mi Zhou, 2010. "Are Patent Laws Harmful to Developing Countries? Evidence from China," Working Papers, Ohio State University, Department of Economics 09-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2009. "On the real effects of private equity investment: evidence from new business creation," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1078, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dkn:acctwp:aef_2004_01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elina BerghÃ¤ll, 2009. "R&D, investment and structural change in Finland: Is low investment a problem?," Working Papers 6, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level â€“ Selection And Identification," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland, Agricultural Economics Society 51073, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2009. "National Innovation System and the Emergence of Indian Information and Software Technology Multinationals," Working Papers id:2159, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James D. Adams, 2009. "Is the U.S. Losing Its Preeminence in Higher Education?," NBER Working Papers 15233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Liebig, 2009. "Interdisciplinary Longitudinal Surveys: Linking Individual Data to Organizational Data in Life-course Analysis," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 68, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- KrÃ¤mer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2009. "Innovation through Discrimination!? A Formal Analysis of the Net Neutrality Debate," MPRA Paper 16655, University Library of Munich, Germany.