Report NEP-INO-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam & Karl Wennberg, 2009. "The role of R&D in new firm growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca & Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms’ propensity to invest in product and process innovation," MPRA Paper 12935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Patuelli & Andrea Vaona & Christoph Grimpe, 2008. "The German East-West Divide in Knowledge Production: An Application to Nanomaterial Patenting," Working Paper Series 40-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2010.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity - assessing alternative specifications of CDM-models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 159, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hunt, Jennifer & Gauthier-Loiselle, Marjolaine, 2009. "How Much Does Immigration Boost Innovation?," IZA Discussion Papers 3921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ho, Dong-huyn & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Creating Innovations, Productivity and Growth - the efficiency of Icelandic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 162, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "Productivity Drivers in British Columbia: Strategic Areas for Improvement," CSLS Research Reports 2008-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Janez Prašnikar & Tanja Rajkovic & Maja Vehovec, 2008. "Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian and Croatian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 0802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Wiberg, Daniel, 2009. "Persistence of Profits and the Systematic Search for Knowledge - R&D and profits above the norm," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 161, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Argentino Pessoa & Mário Rui Silva, 2009. "Environment Based Innovation: Policy Questions," FEP Working Papers 308, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Consoli, Davide & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2009. "Scope, Strategy and Structure: The Dynamics of Knowledge Networks in Medicine," MPRA Paper 12791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Mittelstädt & Fabienne Cerri, 2008. "Fostering Entrepreneurship for Innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2008/5, OECD Publishing.