Report NEP-INO-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "Complementary Assets, Start-Ups and Incentives to Innovate," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0080, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Filing strategies and patent value," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Do Institutions Impact Innovation?," MPRA Paper 8757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Eero, Lehto & Huovari, Janne, 2008. "The return to the technological frontier: The conditional effect of plants’ R&D on their productivity in Finnish manufacturing," MPRA Paper 8715, University Library of Munich, Germany.