Report NEP-INO-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel, 2008. "From Average to the Frontier: A Nonparametric Performance Approach for Analyzing Externalities and Regions’ Innovativeness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0804, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- M. Knockaert & B. Clarysse, 2008. "High Technology VCs: a distinct species on the investment market?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/503, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam's SME Sector," Working Papers 09, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.