Report NEP-INO-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "Motives for Innovation Co-operation? Evidence from the Canadian Survey of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Blind, Knut & Cremers, Katrin & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2007. "The Influence of Strategic Patenting on Companies' Patent Portfolios," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dequiedt, V. & Menière, Y. & Trommetter, M., 2007. "Collective management of intellectual property rights," Working Papers 200703, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2007.
"Unternehmerische Entscheidung im Innovationskontext genossenschaftlicher Organisationen: Eine fallstudienbasierte Analyse
[Entrepreneurial decision-making in cooperative organizations - a case stud," MPRA Paper 2892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atallah, Gamal, 2007. "Conditional R&D Subsidies," MPRA Paper 2895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TOMIURA Eiichi, 2007. "Global Sourcing, Technology, and Factor Intensity: Firm-level Relationships," Discussion papers 07024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo & Sidney Winter, 2006. "Vertical Integration and Dis-integration of Computer Firms: A History Friendly Model of the Co-evolution of the Computer and Semiconductor Industries," KITeS Working Papers 191, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2006.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2007. "Knowledge creation as a square dance on the Hilbert cube," MPRA Paper 2884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajah RASIAH, 2007. "R&D and Export Intensities in Automotive Parts Firms in China, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan: Does Ownership Matter?," Discussion papers 07025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mihai Orzan, 2006. "Ethical issues relating to the use of the Internet and the implications for managers and business practice," working papers 1005, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2007.
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2006. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," Working Papers 0606, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Akcomak, Semih & Ter Weel, Bas, 2007. "How do social capital and government support affect innovation and growth? Evidence from the EU regional support programmes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 009, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Quella, Núria, 2007. "Intra- and Inter-Sectoral Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," MPRA Paper 2853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B & Phillips, Ronnie, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University," CEPR Discussion Papers 6242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Derek H. C. & Gawande, Kishore, 2007. "Underlying dimensions of knowledge assessment : factor analysis of the knowledge assessment methodology data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4216, The World Bank.
- Gandal, Neil & King III, Charles & Van Alstyne, Marshall W., 2007. "Information Technology Use and Productivity at the Individual Level," CEPR Discussion Papers 6260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.