Report NEP-INO-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Leandro Alves Silva & Luciano Póvoa, 2005. "Diferenciação intersetorial na interação entre empresas e universidades no Brasil: notas introdutórias sobre as especificidades da interação entre ciência e tecnologia em sistemas de inovaçã," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td264, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Vindigni, Gabriella & Nijkamp, Peter & Carra, Giuseppina, 2004. "Organizational success factors in market-driven local agro-food industries: a regional case study from Sicily," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2005. "Economic Instruments and Induced Innovation: The Case of End-of-Life Vehicles European Policies," Working Papers 2005.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ignazio Musu, 2005. "Intellectual Property Rights and Biotechnology: How to Improve the Present Patent System," Working Papers 2005.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2005. "Social Capital, R&D and Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2005.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Overseas R&D Activities by Multinational Enterprises: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-91, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- David Popp, 2005. "They Don't Invent Them Like They Used To: An Examination of Energy Patent Citations Over Time," NBER Working Papers 11415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Adrian H. B. Gottschalk & Matthew W. Strobeck, 2005. "Opportunities for Improving the Drug Development Process: Results from a Survey of Industry and the FDA," NBER Working Papers 11425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda H Goodall, 2005. "Should Research Universities be Led by Top Researchers? Part 1: Are they?," HEW 0506003, EconWPA.