Report NEP-INO-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Crespo & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2003. "Multinationals and diffrsion of technology Between developed countries," European Economy Group Working Papers 26, European Economy Group.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2003. "Value Relevance of R&D Reporting : A Signaling Interpretation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Sourafel Girma, 2003. "Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis," European Economy Group Working Papers 25, European Economy Group.
- Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Economic Development, variety and employment," Working Papers geewp35, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Klaus Desmet & Clara Eugenia García & Praveen Kujal & Félix Lobo, 2003. "Implementing R&D Policies: An Analysis Of Spain’S Pharmaceutical Research Program," Economics Working Papers we035923, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.