Report NEP-INO-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Cavelaars, 2003. "Has the tradeoff between productivity gains and job growth disappeared?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-12, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- J. Vicente BLANES & Isabel BUSOM, . "Participation in R&D Subsidy Programs: who Gets the Money?. The case of Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Studies on the Spanish Economy 164, FEDEA.
- Timothy C. Sargent, . "Structural Unemployment and Technical Change in Canada, 1990-1999," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada, Department of Finance Canada 2001-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Michele Boldrin, 2003. "Rent Seeking and Innovation," Theory workshop papers, UCLA Department of Economics 658612000000000063, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jean Olson Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2002. "Research Productivity and Patent Quality: Measurement with Multiple Indicators," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 32, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.