Report NEP-INO-1999-10-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Butler, M. & Kirchsteiger, G., 1999. "Aging Anxiety: Much Ado about Nothing?," Discussion Paper 1999-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999. "Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9917, CEPREMAP.
- Hansson, Pär, 1999. "Relative Demand for Skills in Swedish Manufacturing: Technology or Trade?," Working Paper Series 152, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Huw. D. Dixon & Claus T. Hansen & Henrik J. Kleven, . "Dual Labour Markets and Menu Costs: Explaining the Cyclicality of Productivity and Wage Differentials," Discussion Papers 99/1, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Boone, J. & Smulders, J.A., 1999. "The Trade-Off between Sclerosis and Hold Up Problems: Rhenish vs. Anglosaxon Economies," Discussion Paper 1999-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.