Report NEP-IND-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naoto Jinji, 2013. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly: A Generalized Result," Discussion papers e-12-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua, 2013. "Industry Restructuring: A Case for Affirmative Action," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10217, Paris Dauphine University.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Competition in Posted Prices With Stochastic Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 682, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Federico Etro, 2013. "Monopolistic Competition when Income Matters," DEM Working Papers Series 055, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Extremal Information Structures in the First Price Auction," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1926, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jason C. Patalinghug, 2013. "The Effect of Advertising and In-Store Promotion on the Demand for Chocolate," Working Papers 21, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Chaton, Corinne & Durand-Viel, Laure, 2013. "Real Asset Valuation under Imperfect Competition: Can We Forget About Market Fundamentals?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11439, Paris Dauphine University.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhao, Y., 2013. "Director Networks and Takeovers," Discussion Paper 2013-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Amador, João & Soares, Ana Cristina, 2013. "Competition in the Portuguese economy: insights from a profit elasticity approach," Working Paper Series 1603, European Central Bank.