Report NEP-IND-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2012. "Power market structure and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6123, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:<2012_12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico Etro, 2012. "The Theory of Endogenous Market Structures: A Survey," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2012_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Market Thickness, Prices and Honesty: A Quality Demand Trap," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 12-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Does Merger Simulation Work? A "Natural Experiment" in the Swedish Analgesics Market Market," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2012. "On the Price Effects of Horizontal Mergers : A Theoretical Interpretation," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00717467, HAL.
- Jeddy, Mohamed & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Mergers, concurrent marketing mechanisms and the performance of sequential auctions," Working Papers, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA) 126945, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Edmond Baranes & David Bardey, 2012. "Competition between Managed Care Organizations and Indemnity Plans in Health Insurance Markets," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 009802, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.