Report NEP-IND-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 681, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and evidence from computer markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B. & Rudolph, Thomas, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Working Paper Series 1685, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Carlo Scarpa, 2011. "The Regulation of Interdependent Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie & Stéphane Caprice, 2011. "Merger Efficiency and Welfare Implications of Buyer Power," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1144, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joana César Machado & Paulo Lencastre & Leonor Vacas de Carvalho & Patrício Costa, 2011. "Brand mergers: Examining consumer response to name and logo design," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 02, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).