Report NEP-IND-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "The empirical content of Cournot competition," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.11, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "Minimum Quality Standard Under Cournot Competition and Pollution," Working Papers wp749, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2011. "Oligopoly as a Socially Embedded Dilemma. An Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Niels Petersen, 2011. "Antitrust Law and the Promotion of Democracy and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Allender, William J. & Richards, Timothy J., 2011. "Market Power in the Carbonated Soft Drink Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104222, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.