Report NEP-IND-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongyan Li & Joern Meissner, 2006. "Competition under Dynamic Lot Sizing Costs with Capacity Acquisition," Working Papers MRG/0006, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- Argenton, C., 2010. "Predation Under Perfect Information," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jiawei Chen & Susanna Esteban & Matthew Shum, 2010. "How much competition is a secondary market?," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2010-06, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 51, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2010. "Insurance regulation and the credit crisis. What’s new?," MPRA Paper 22296, University Library of Munich, Germany.