Report NEP-IND-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tarasov, Alexander, 2009. "Consumer Preferences in Monopolistic Competition Models," MPRA Paper 19990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hafalir, Isa E. & Yektas, Hadi, 2010. "Selling Goods of Unknown Quality: Forward versus Spot Auctions," MPRA Paper 19956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Martin, 2009. "Spatial Price Discrimination in International Markets," Working Papers 2009-21, CEPII research center.
- Herr, Annika, 2009. "Product differentiation and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: the case of a public and a private hospital," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 08/2009, Friedrich-Alexander-UniversitÃ¤t Erlangen-NÃ¼rnberg, Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Marianne Simonsen & Lars Skipper & Niels Skipper, 2010. "Price Sensitivity of Demand for Prescription Drugs: Exploiting a Regression Kink Design," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2010-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Dong Lou, 2009. "Attracting Investor Attention through Advertising," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp644, Financial Markets Group.
- Tomoya Yanagisawa & Dominique Guellec, 2009. "The Emerging Patent Marketplace," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/9, OECD Publishing.